Great Guide For Beginners
As a beginner creating a website you will gain a huge advantage over most other WordPress users. The WP Starter Guide is your guide to success.
WordPress originally designed for news-oriented websites
Because of its ease of use and flexibility, people are now using it to create all kinds of websites. The problem is, most WordPress sites aren’t really “news sites”. The average user doesn’t know how to effectively use the WordPress Menu function and static pages. With WordPress you will create a website with a logical navigation and optimal content layout.
Here are the facts
WordPress is not just for blogs. Organize your WordPress site in something other than a total blog format. It should have more than just categories and posts.
Too many users fail to make effective use of static landing pages, causing their important content and visitors to get lost in a sea of dated posts.
Traditional static website owners shy away from using WordPress because they assume their content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
The WP Starter Guide is the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WordPress. It will show you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality so your content is organized in the most logical way for your visitors. Existing WordPress users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
Do not let WordPress intimidated you. This guide will make learning a breeze!
– 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WordPress to create a website. Great for beginners. (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
– Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO(search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog(header, stylesheet, etc.)
– An entire chapter dedicated to layout that will help you make your WordPress site easier to navigate using static pages and potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization
– Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
– Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
– Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
– Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
– Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor
– FREE lifetime upgrades! WordPress is always being updated, so the guide is kept up-to-date to reflect major releases and email you a copy.
– People like you who want to learn how to use WordPress (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
– Existing WordPress users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics